--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for all of the love and support this little corner of the internet has received over the past several years. As friends and family members were getting married, their weddings fueled the inspiration for this blog. But as seasons of life change, my focus, along with those nearest and dearest, shifted away from the wedding planning stage and I began to neglect this blog.

I have decided to indefinitely retire Calligraphy by Shannon in an effort to pour my attention into my lifestyle blog The Scribble Pad where I will be merging past and future inspiration boards and parties. You will still be able to place orders for calligraphy, custom invitations, and hand stamped items through my etsy shop. And as always, you can stay in touch with me under my moniker, The Scribble Pad on my blog, etsy shop, facebook, and even twitter! I look forward to sharing this new adventure with you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink and Green Polk-A-Dots


When a client contacted me about a pink and green polk-a-dot themed first birthday party for her daughter Keeli, I was thrilled to help create a vision for the day.  Keeli's parents were looking for a mix of high end and diy to make their party special, personable, and most significantly memorable.  Keeping the party age appropriate added to the whimsy of the event.  With pom-poms and lolipops and cupcakes with sprinkles, this birthday bash is sure to please.

inspirations:
Subscribe to Calligraphy by Shannon via Email

6 comments:

Anita said...

Lovely blog.
http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

AaReAn said...

gorgeous. simply love all the colors...and the cute lollipops!

xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com

p.s. I'm doing a fun Kate Spade giveaway I think you might like :-)

Rapuncela said...

wow! cool items :)

قمم التميز said...

شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء
شركة صيانة منازل بالدمام و الخبر
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر

Eye Care Softgel said...

The information is very good and very useful. I really like it and I am also waiting for the post information. And do not forget my friends visit my website :) thank you

Obat Kanker Payudara Di Apotik
Obat Melasma Herbal Di Apotik
Obat Lipoma Herbal Di Apotik
Cara Menyembuhkan Impetigo
Obat Kolesterol Tinggi Di Apotik
Obat Tradisional Fistula Ani
Obat Tradisional Selulit
Obat Tradisional Celiac
Cara Mengobati Selulitis

amira reda said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف

Related Posts with Thumbnails