--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for all of the love and support this little corner of the internet has received over the past several years. As friends and family members were getting married, their weddings fueled the inspiration for this blog. But as seasons of life change, my focus, along with those nearest and dearest, shifted away from the wedding planning stage and I began to neglect this blog.

I have decided to indefinitely retire Calligraphy by Shannon in an effort to pour my attention into my lifestyle blog The Scribble Pad where I will be merging past and future inspiration boards and parties. You will still be able to place orders for calligraphy, custom invitations, and hand stamped items through my etsy shop. And as always, you can stay in touch with me under my moniker, The Scribble Pad on my blog, etsy shop, facebook, and even twitter! I look forward to sharing this new adventure with you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Carousel

In the spirit of Friday, I thought I would share this video. I love that at this wedding, the guest all rode the carousel. They are laughing and seem to be having such a wonderful time. What a fun idea!



Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
- Franklin P. Jones
Subscribe to Calligraphy by Shannon via Email

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails